We're Hiring // Shop Manager // Sellwood Store
Grafletics is a dynamic growing apparel brand focused on local lifestyle and sports-centric outfitting. Here is an excerpt from our “About” page. Please review this website to gain an understanding of what we are about.
“At the core of Grafletics is the commitment to make unique products that represent what you love most, in an authentic way. We do so by using premium fabrics and customized printing techniques on every item we produce while partnering with like-minded people in our community to build and grown this brand. Ideally when you buy Grafletics, you’re buying a piece of yourself that expresses who you are to the world.”
Manage retail space, help create a market culture of excitement and ensure consistent merchandising across locations and participate in online and social media merchandising strategies. Deliver exceptional customer service. Coordinate and execute shop events.
This position requires a person willing to self initiate in an autonomous environment as well as take direction and carry through on tasks when required.
Ideal candidates will have an enthusiastic nature and a passion for customer relations and merchandising.
- One year minimum customer facing retail experience.
- Valid Driver’s license and vehicle.
- Willingness to travel to multiple retail locations or factory (Portland metro area).
- Participate in offsite street fairs and markets (Portland metro area).
- Energetic, outgoing, customer oriented personality.
- Ability to self initiate seasonal merchandising concepts including window display.
- light maintenance of shop.
25-30 hrs/week -------weekend availability a must-------- Monday and Tuesday’s off.
Background check required
1-2 references required
Compensation range is $12 - $15 an hour, based on experience.
Interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with resumé and follow up correspondence.