We're Hiring! Store Manager - Grafletics, Bend
Our new store in Bend will open at the end of May 2019! First and foremost I need a Store Manager. We're holding an open interview session for this position along with Retail Sales Associate positions on Thursday, May 2nd from 11-4 at our store address: 450 SW Powerhouse Dr. Suite 408 Bend, OR 97702
Potential Candidates: Email me (Rick) firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your resumé and secure a time for an in-person interview on May 2nd.
Please note: Emails without an attached resumé will not be responded to.
Store Manager job description is below.
Retail Store Manager - Grafletics, Bend
Here’s why you’ll like working here:
As the Retail Store Manager, you’ll be the quarterback of our Bend retail operation. The Retail Store Manager role is a dynamic position that requires equal parts execution and leadership as it relates team building and meeting organizational sales goals. This role reports directly to our Founder and manages and executes on business goals, in-store promotions and local events.
The Store Manager role will spend the majority of their time as an active, visible member of the team and community. Here’s what the responsibilities include:
• Promptly addresses and fixes internal issues as they relate to point-of-sale hardware, software, and printers
• Accurately manages, stocks, and orders inventory.
• Provides dynamic and frequent customer-focus feedback and engages in two-way dialog
• Recognizes and rewards team members to strengthen engagement and cultivate teamwork
• Identifies and executes outreach and off-site events and fundraising efforts
• Drives sales through all channels
• Recruits, motivates, directs and coaches hourly staff
• Ensure execution of all visual merchandising standards
• Capitalizes on all promotional events through successful event execution and staff excitement
• Leads the planning and execution of asset creation for social media, Google My Business and website imagery.
Bring your game face:
Are you self motivated? Do you gain happiness from meeting and exceeding goals? Do you like the idea of expanding on an organizational culture? We’re counting on this Retail Store Manager position to deliver on that promise. Ready to roll? Here’s what we’re looking for:
• Minimum of 3+ years of successful retail management experience
• Demonstrated dynamic leadership skills with the ability to lead, motivate and develop a team
• Proficiency in interpreting and using retail financial metrics to drive key performance indicators
• Demonstrated ability to set standards and hold yourself and team members accountable
• Effective communication skills
• Commitment to deliver an outstanding customer experience
• Demonstrated experience in visual merchandising
• Media savvy, Google Docs, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms, Shopify e-commerce platform.
This is a full-time position with annual salary of $38,000 - $43,000.
We’re a local, sports centric apparel shop that’s harnessed the feeling of what it’s like to live in Oregon and offer it in the form of t-shirts, hats, sweatshirts and gifts. Embraced by locals and visitors alike, it’s not uncommon for customers to share stories of people who’ve wanted to know where they got their latest Grafletics tee or cap. Our offering is unique and retail experience unlike anything you’ll find in the Pacific Northwest.
Grafletics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.