Portland is loaded with all kinds of gear to keep you covered this holiday season. We're not the only game in town, so I thought I'd share some of my personal favorite shopping spots around town. Places to get that unique gift for that special someone. If we've done our job, that place is Grafletics, but if we're not your style it's good to know you have options right? Below is a top-5 list of other cool t-shirt shops in Portland.
1. Rip City Clothing: For the die-hard Trail Blazer fan. They have several locations inside the Moda Center.
2. Boy's Fort: A curated assortment of local t-shirt options in a beautiful, brand spankin' new downtown store location.
3. Powells Books: The size of a city block, there's no shortage of local apparel options here.
4. Laundry PDX: For that hard to find vintage Portland sports tee. An awesome selection of old school NBA jersey's along with Adidas, Starter and Nike branded products to boot.
5. Cultural Blends: Known for their iconic "Best Coast Tee", and monthly PDX basketball community meet-ups.